Welcome to Concrete Machine Shop
Welcome to our online concrete machine shop!
Now, it is easy to buy concrete and concstruction machinery online.
How to order online?
You can order for your desired concrete machinery at our online shop. We will contact you after order.
How to pay for products?
You can pay online by credit card, bank, TT, LC or by cheque or by cash visiting our office.
We, generally want 100% advance for online order. You can pay 75% as advance for each order if you order offline. Remaining 25% at the time of delivery. The payment mode is negotiable.
It varies for different products. In general, it takes up to 60 days. If you require fast delivery it is also possible.
We provide 1 (one) year warranty for each product.
Security upon advance payment:
We will provide receipt of advance payment and sign an agreement on stamp.
If you want to know more information about our policy, you can visit our office or contact us.